When you use our services experiencing slow reaction or high latency,
please use WinMTR to help find out the problem:
- Download WinMTR at two spots
(1) your local desktop
(2) Remote desktop
Please click WinMTR Download, it will show as below:
- Run a traceroute from your location to our data center and from our data center back to your location.
- From local IP to server IP.
Please run MTR directly from your local desktop. (Host: the server IP)
- From server IP to your local IP
Please use Remote Desktop Connection to the server in advance then run MTR. (Host: your local IP)
If you cannot connect the server then you can ignore this result.
1. Host: Enter IP >>> Click "Start"
① When the number of “Sent” is more than 200 (Generally wait till the number of loss stable)
② Click "Stop"
③ Click “Copy Text to clipboard”
and then paste or attachment the results on your ticket.
- Open a ticket
Please log in to your client area to open a new ticket with,
(1) The server IP, and if you can access to the server or not.
(2) your local IP.
(3) Bidirectional MTR Results: Paste ③ “Copy Text to clipboard” or attach the result image file.
－－－－－－－－－－ －－－－Thank you for your time－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－